The Chains of Kluer, the latest update to Forsaken World, have finally been broken as the patch made it way onto servers early this morning. The Chains of Kluer patch launched with in-game evens and contests, including a drawing for a statue of Kluer valued at $300 for those players who are able to bring down the legendary ogre Kluer. Other prizes include items to become Kluer as well as mini-ogre versions of Kluer as an in-game pet.
Other features in the ‘Chains of Kluer’ content update include:
- Ever-changing world – New events including the revamped Eternal Faith, a Hunting Festival, and an advance pet catching dungeon
- Build up your guild base – Guilds can now unlock level 3 for their guild bases, which includes higher construction buildings and lower maintenance costs
- Train up – The character level cap is now raised from 70 to 80 and players can now master even more jobs as they train themselves to be the best fighter
- A pet’s journey – Free up your play time by having your pet help you do your daily quests and events
- Faster kills with mounted combat – Take the fight to the next level with mounted combat as death comes swifter than ever in Eyrda
You can find the full patch details here on the official Forsaken World site.