Hi-Rez Studios announces that Global Agenda will receive it’s first full-fledged patch tomorrow. The title will move to v1.1 after remaining at v1.0 (incremental patches aside) since launch in early February.
The patch includes a few additions that were highly requested by the playerbase including:
- A much needed friends and ignore list.
- New Conquest zones that have times more convenient for the international community.
- Increased plate drops, used for crafting, by 50%.
- Items can now be repaired.
- PvP maps can be chosen, and players can filter PvE for “balanced” groups or the quickest group possible.
- A report function has been added, tweaks have hit the AH, and numerous other small tinkers and improvements have been made.
View the full patch notes here.
Global Agenda will be down for patch application between 11:00 AM EST and 3:00 PM EST. Patching should happen automatically through Steam. The Public Test Realm will be (mostly) available during the downtime of the live server.