Global Agenda is getting an update tomorrow in the way of patch 1.43, which includes bug fixes and improvements that are listed below. One being that players can now strap on their jetpacks in Dome City and start flying around, but only if they are a booster member in Global Agenda. Boosters are the premium membership that Global Agenda players can purchase if they wish to receive perks such as double XP, loot and now the ability to jetpack around within Dome City.
Dome City Changes:
- Boosted users can now JETPACK in Dome City!
Open Zone Changes:
- Bub’s inventory has been expanded to include new dyes and some appearance items.
- Yuma Imports has opened in New Yuma and offers weapons found in the Sonoran desert for tokens and AP
- Changes to Vendor scenes: you can now toggle between modes to preview a character or sell inventory.
- Reduced Level Requirement for the AvA Scrimmage queue to 10.
Bugs Fixed in Version 1.43
- Changed the max durability of Rusted Machete to be consistent with the other Sonoran melee weapons