Turbine has announced the release of a new content update for its game Lord of the Rings Online, the November Update. This will bring more free content to the game, as well of a wide range of improvements and additions, like quests and more:
- More Free Content! Players can now play the epic story in Moria, Lothlórien and Mirkwood all the way to level 65.
- Improved Skills & Traits for the Lore-master & Rune-keeper.
- Updated Elf & Dwarf starter regions.
- Updates to the Crafting System and Vault UI.
- A completely new Yule Festival set in Winter-home that will go live in December.
Turbine keeps enforcing its bet on the free-to-play market. They had a solid game in LOTRO and now they have the big community they wanted. Looks like the item shop is working decently and lots of new players have come, attracted by the F2P “luring” song. As long as we have decent games, if the free-to-play method keeps the MMO world alive and kicking, I believe all fans should be happy. LOTRO shows signs of being healthy and this new free content update proves it.
You can check the full notes for this new update on the official website or just download the patch and check the new content directly into the game. Anyway, enjoy and be happy while gaming.