Sony Online’s legendary MMO, EverQuest has a brand new expansion coming to store shelves in October, and we couldn’t be any more excited. The new expansion is titled EverQuest: House of Thule. This epic new addition to the EverQuest universe will add an entirely new fantasyland zone for the player to explore and enjoy. This new content focuses on the people of the world being enslaved by their own dreams and nightmares. People are falling into endless sleeps and are unable to tell the dream from reality anymore. The dream master lies behind all this chaos, using his powers to manifest your worst nightmares into reality. The world is being swallowed by dreams and it is up to you to stop this madness.
Some very exciting new additions have been incorporated into EverQuest: House of Thule such as the level cap has been increased by 5. This brings the level cap up to a grand total of 90 and sets new standards of EverQuest gameplay.
The full list of additions includes:
- More than 800 AAs – Elevate your power and abilities beyond the norm
- In-game Housing Addition – Make your permanent mark on the world! Collect and display treasured items
- New Housing Trophy System – Display your trophies and receive statistical benefits
- Hundreds of new housing items to decorate your house to your own style
- 18 Raids – Collect valuable rewards from all new adventures
- 13 Zones – Be the first to discover untouched lands of Norrath
- 450+ Spells – Exponentially add to your caster’s arsenal
- 17 Missions – Experience intriguing lore and immersive Missions
- 120+ Quests – Challenge your skills and gather useful loot
- Inventory increase – Indulge the packrat in you and collect even more game goodies
The Release date for EverQuest: House of Thule is October 12,2010. Remember to keep your eye out for this one!
Now Before you all run off to dig up any more info you can find on the new game, stay a while and listen (haha Diablo reference). But seriously here are some new screens shots and some pretty box art for the upcoming expansion.
For Sony Online’s official article, click here.