Join Amatera, Juggynaut, and newcomer Ronix for this MMOcast. This week’s topics are:
- Age of Conan New Content: PvP Mini-game (12v12), Raid Content, PvE Zones, Social/Guilds Stuff
- TERA interview at TERA Hispano: Lag won’t be an issue, reaffirmation of “Westernizing” the game, partnership with Frogster in Europe (no region locks), TERA is NOT a microtransaction game, launch issues addressed
- Everquest II Extended Beta goes live
- Play Champions Online free for a week!
- Fallen Earth State Of The Game
- SW:TOR Advanced Classes
- FFXIV Open Beta, delayed due to bugs, now rescheduled for the 2nd.
Discussion: FFXIV and what a travesty it seems to be: i.e. not learning lessons from the first game, iffy on mouse support, weird gameplay conceits, “Fatigue” system, Japanese developer, botched open beta launch, releasing too soon? You get the idea.
Also, get involved with our podcasts! E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a voicemail using the button below or simply call us on the Lore Line, at (304) 884-LORE. Remember you can follow us on Twitter for a chance to win a Celestial Steed mount, too!