[singlepic id=3467 w=580 h=326 float=center]
There’s a lot on the agenda for Hi-Rez Studios’ troubled shooter MMO. Well, troubles no more (hopefully). Hot on the heels of their latest Free Agent announcement, the Georgia developers have dropped patch 1.4, the first version to offer Global Agenda sans subscription fees. With Global Agenda free-to-play, players of all income levels can enjoy fast-paced combat that utilizes the Unreal 3 graphics engine. On top of that, all play styles are catered to, with a diverse set of mission content including OpenZone, PvE, PvP, and Agency vs. Agency.
Todd Harris, Hi-Rez Studios’ COO, has much to say about the game’s future and the company’s outlook:
“Today Hi-Rez Studios delivers exceptional class-based shooter combat for free…To a free-to-play audience tired of click and wait fantasy MMOs, or unbalanced pay to win shooters, we think that the advanced sci-fi visuals and balanced combat of Global Agenda: Free Agent will be very refreshing. We’ve seen a very positive response from our announcement and have invested in server capacity to handle the increased demand.”
Free Agents should check over at the official site to learn more about signing up. Keep an eye out for Global Agenda’s new web-store, which offers XP boosts, credits, tokens, and loot. Here are the updates coming with version 1.4:
- New revised skill trees for Recon, Assault, Robotics and Medic classes to encourage specialization and build diversity.
- New repeatable missions from Operative Vanik and Ava Lockhart in Dome City.
- New end-game content, Dome Defense, added as a Raid challenge for players level 40 and above. Dome Defense requires a highly skilled and coordinated team to maintain the health of the hero NPC Dalton Bancroft while defending Dome City from waves of Recursive Colony robots.
- Mercenary PvP matches for players level 30 and above now grant separate and better rewards. Increased drop rates for Epic items as well as increased drop of Crescent Jetpack. New Tier-5 Dyes now drop from 30+ Merc PvP.
- PvP game-type Demolition has been re-implemented as Acquisition in which one team must capture a robot from the enemy and take it back to their base; our Global Agenda version of the classic Capture the Flag game-type.
- Many PvP and PvE instance maps have been adjusted to fix exploits and promote more varied and balanced gameplay.
As an avid mmorpg gamer and many times beta tester, this free for all still leaves a lot to be desired, There is a huge leveling gap. from 30L you only have pvp with up 50L competion, a better stepping stone approach is need, in the end this game will probably fail
Garcinia kola’s beneficial lung properties are attributed to its high