RiotGames released a new video preview for the upcoming 220.127.116.11 patch showcasing some of the balance changes heading towards League of Legends. Balance changes to champions Shako, Mordekaiser, Shen, Orianna, and Taric were previewed in the video and some changes coming to the LoL store are listed below.
New Skins in the Store
- Redeemed Riven
- Crimson Elite Riven
- You can now search for runes based on rune attributes, descriptions, and effects
- Search no longer looks through unnecessary data when bringing up results
- Redesigned the store navigation (now featured on the left side)
- Redesigned the Runes and Skins tab
- Added a standalone “unlock” button to store items
- Ticker messaging has been improved to now more accurately relay the state of the platform
- Improved the startup times for PVP.net
You can watch the League of Legends patch preview video below.