The latest game from Perfect World Entertainment was announced last night called War of the Immortals, which is an action MMORPG in similar style to the Diablo series. The game announcement was coupled with the closed beta announcement and signup’s which are currently on going.
The closed beta signup’s seems to have more in common with open beta as it seems there are currently an unlimited amount of keys available. Simply register an PW account and request your CB key. Closed beta testing will then begin on October 25th.
Below is some information already released about the game and after the jump we have a gameplay trailer for you to enjoy.
- 8 Heroes– Choose from eight classes including Berzerker, Champion, Heretic, Magus, Slayer, Duelist, Ranger and Enchantress.
- Unique Soul Gear – Specifically tailored to each class, these powerful sets of animated gear will grow and change in appearance as players progress through the game.
- Guild Housing– Set up housing for members, plan upcoming raids, trade crafting materials and pick up new recruits to expand your guild.
- Territory Wars – Fight against others for territories and resources as you take your guild to new heights and notoriety.
- Pet Soul System – Further customize your pets through the new Pet Soul system, as well as capture virtually any monster in the game.
- Interactive Environments – Powered by Perfect World’s proprietary Cube graphics engine, dungeons come alive with destructible environments.