Join Juggynaut, pixiestixy, and Heartbourne as they discuss Blizzard’s revelations from the past week about some design changes they are making in Cataclysm. Topics include:
- Path of the Titans: GONE
- Guild Talent system: GONE
- Archaeology toned down
- Reforging now done by NPCs
- Raid Downshifting from 25- to 10-man. ID transferable between raids that have killed the same bosses.
- New Algalon-style, hard-mode only fights
- Grim Batol
- Legendaries available from 10- and 25-man
- Heroic SFK and VC not available at launch
- CoT raid: War of the Ancients will be a later tier raid
- Zone changes video
- Worgen and Goblin DKs on day one
Get involved with our podcasts! E-mail us at email@example.com leave us a voicemail on our Lore Line by using the button below or simply calling (304) 884-LORE. We look forward to hearing from you.
And don’t forget to follow us on Twitter for a chance to win a Celestial Steed mount!