The 2012 Game Developers Conference (GDC) is in its last day, and as it winds down, we take a look back. While GDC generally isn’t a big conference in terms of MMO games, there was plenty of game previews, and some big announcement made this year.
Below we have a full run-down of all the MMO gaming news revealed at GDC 2012. Any news that is released today will be added to the list later.
- Dark Legends beta within 2 months
- Tribes: Ascend release date is April 12th
- DUST 514 beta beings in April
- World of Darkness is not “on hold”. A team of 60 devs are working on it
- Repopulation expands alpha testing to the public in June
- PlanetSide 2 – MMORPG.com
- Seven Soul Online – Massively
- MechWarrior Online – Massively
- TERA – MMORPG.com
- Dark Legends – TenTonHammer
- Game of Thrones – MMORPG.com