Hi-Rez Studios is in the final throes of sending Global Agenda, its science fiction third-person shooter, to v1.44. The latest patch add a few changes to every aspect of the game, from the social area of Dome City, the open-world environment of the Sonoran Desert to its various instances. Heck, there’s even new instances!
Dome City Changes:
- Carter’s Seasonal Accessories has closed up shop. It is being replaced by…
- Burning Fashion has arrived in Dome City and will be selling cosmetic flair where Carter’s used to be.
- The long-awaited Skyward Jetpacks has finally landed at the upper deck of Dome City and is open for business. In addition to selling jetpacks available elsewhere in the game, Skyward also sells high-end jetpack trail effects. You must be a boosted customer with a jetpack in Dome City in order to reach the upper deck of Dome City where Skyward resides.
- Adjusted the position of the guard at the South gate to the Sonoran Desert to be less confusing to players attempting to exit the dome.
Open Zone Changes:
- Uncommon quality Repair Kits can now be purchased from Yuma Imports at New Yuma Station.
- Fixed some issues with materials that appeared to flicker when using Direct X 10 on some clients.
Below the cut you’ll find the rest of v1.44’s additions, including gameplay tweaks, bug fixes and map changes.
- Frenzy Wave should now properly award buff points for hitting allies.
- New PvP Control map “Magmarock” has been promoted from Beta and added permanently to the Mercenary PvP Queue.
- New PvP Payload map “Haulin’ Acid” has been added to the Beta Maps Queue.
- Finalized netcode update (initially deployed on 6/23). Significant changes to net code that improve communication between the Atlanta data center and the games` other data centers. This should reduce occurrences of the “stuck on floor” issue for EU and NA West users, as well as provide some other benefits while entering and leaving matches.