UPDATE: We’ve extended the contest til Saturday, April 2nd. We’ve also reduced the number of questions, and every question you answer gains you more entries!. Get on it folks!
Cryptozoic was kind enough to provide us with some prizes to giveaway to promote the WoW TCG. Here is all the stuff we are getting away:
- Worldbreaker Epic Collection, which contains:
- Guaranteed loot card: Landro’s Lil’ XT
- 5 random foil hero cards from Worldbreaker
- Worldbreaker visual pocket guide
- Worldbreaker Playmat
- Reusable storage box with card dividers
- Alliance Rogue Starter Deck
- Horde Priest Starter Deck
The starter decks are complete decks that contains a full 60 card deck, ready to play.
If you are interested in winning one of these, copy/paste the following scavenger hunt quiz into an email to admin_AT_LoreHound_DOT_com. We’ll randomly select three winners from the best responses, who will have the choice of which reward they want of the remaining prizes. Every question you answer gains you another entry, so you don’t need to answer all the questions or get them all right to win! US and Canada only. Entries are due by Saturday, April 2nd, at midnight EST.
To find answers, check out our PAX coverage – both our videos and posts. For a couple of the questions, you may need to poke around some other sites.
- Besides the Lich King, what other ICC “bosses” did Heartbourne and friends have to face when trying out the Assault on Icecrown Citadel raid deck?
- Who does Fox Van Allen think is “a very handsome man”?
- What does Michael Sacco mark as his only complaint with the Assault on Icecrown Citadel raid set?
- What did Tim and Patrick each pick as their number one thing from PAX East?
- What did Christina Estrada cosplay as at Blizzcon 2010 and 2009?
- What 2 Master Heroes are being added in the War of the Elements WoW TCG expansion?
- What was the safety word used by the guests of the Raid Warning panel at PAX East to skip questions they were unable to comment on? Hint: it’s a type of bird
So the #1 prize is like a fatpack from MTG. Neat. I’ll enter for it. If I win I might try to find some people to play around with.