As requested by many Lore Hound regulars, I’ve finally dusted off my software (is that even possible?) and now return with video guides for Cataclysm‘s Heroic Dungeons.
Starting it off, here’s my favorite: Shadowfang Keep. With a few changes to graphics, mob placement and mob type, this dungeon is all new and improved. Check out the video below for my explanation of the trash pulls up to Baron Ashbury, and the fight itself.
Read on for a written version of Baron Ashbury’s abilities.
- Wracking Pain
- Pain and Suffering
- Stay of Execution
- Mend Rotten Flesh (being removed in Patch 4.06)
- Dark Archangel Form (at 25% HP)
- Calamity (In Dark Archangel Form)
– Inflicts 10,000 Shadow damage and increases Shadow damage taken by 20% for 2 min. Stacks.
– Inflicts increasing Shadow damage every 0.5 sec (Needs to be interrupted if possible).
– Inflicts Shadow damage enough to bring the player down to 1 HP.
– Heals all nearby enemies for 10% and heals Baron Ashbury for 5% every 5 sec. (Needs to be interrupted after 1 tick).
– Baron Ashbury mends his rotten flesh, healing for 25% of his total health. (Needs to be interrupted).
– Baron Ashbury unleashes his full power, taking the form of a Dark Archangel.
– Brings a Calamity on all nearby enemies inflicting 4,875 to 5,125 Shadow damage every 1 sec.