Guild Wars 2 and Star Wars: The Old Republic aren’t the only upcoming MMOs coming out with massive PvP zones. Enter The Secret World PvP warzone.
Today in an interview with creative directorRagnar Tornquist, we learned some new details as to how TSW’s large-scale PvP warzone will work. Below I’ve outline all the juice bits of information from the interview.
The Secret World PvP Warzone Details
- The three factions, Dragon, Illuminati and Templars will battle it out in the warzones. It will be possible for one of the factions to get completely dominated and that faction “gets kicked off the table temporarily“
- Warzones are not meant for low level characters. You’ll need to get about 40-60 hrs in before you’ll become useful in Warzones.
- Warzones are not instanced and will be persistent.
- There is currently only one announced Warzone, an unnamed city in China, however there will be more in the final product.
- Players that participate in the PvP Warzone will gain ranks within their secret society.
The rest of the interview focused on PvE and the story-line aspect of The Secret World. If you’re interested check out the full interview at Ten Ton Hammer.