After some slight technical difficulties, we return with our rescheduled episode to cover now four months of delicious content. Be here to watch it live on Saturday, February 26th at 12 p.m. PST (3 p.m. EST). Or you can view it on our Facebook page, or Livestream page.
Continue on to see a refresh view of items we might be discussing. But remember: Anything is possible — and in fact, the topic list is subject to change drastically depending on what viewers want to hear or talk about. So make sure to come back at showtime!
Whatcha Been Playin?
Kyle: World of Warcraft, Dungeons & Dragons (3.5), Magic: The Gathering
World of Warcraft
- Favorite Zones
- Guild Experience Reduced by 90%
- Guild Advancement and Its Flaws
- Class Changes
- Overall Changes in 4.06
- Difficult Raid Content
- Blizzard-made Custom Maps in beta: Left 2 Die, Auir Chef, and StarJeweled
Star Wars: The Old Republic
Star Trek Online
- Episode Replay
- Cryptic Studio Contest to Design Next Enterprise
- New MMO concepts to hit the market, such as Forsaken World’s Player Gods, and Server vs. Server combat. How will it stand up, and just how revolutionary is this?
- With just two weeks left until the convention season starts for 2011, beginning with Emerald City ComicCon (which we’ll be at and covering what we find relevant), what are our speculations going in to Convention 2011 for the gaming industry.