We’ve been watching this one for quite some time, so we’re happy to see that despite some recent troubles, Marvel Heroes will be meeting its June 4 launch date. Penned by Marvel scribe Brian Michael Bendis, the dungeon crawling MMOG is now upon us. Recent beta improvements include a much cleaner heads-up display, the doubling of available powers and the addition of a new crafting feature.
Hit the jump for the Lore Hound coverage over the years. We’ve got everything from the rise of Doctor Doom, exclusive interviews, changes in the currency and Founders packages and, oh, so much more.
- Chronicles of Doom: Episode One, Two, Three & Four
- Gazillion dealing with pre-launch issue
- The final open beta weekend
- Marvel Heroes rescinds store change from PAX East panel
- New HUD, Powers & Customization Options
- The Massively Fun of Destruction in Marvel Heroes
- Founders program Launched
- 20+ Heroes announced for Marvel Heroes
- Early gameplay of the Thing, Hulk, Ms. Marvel and Scarlet Witch
- Marvel Heroes core content to remain free
- Loot, story and destruction